Monday, November 12, 2007
The Opposition
One major counterpoint to my arguement is that hate should not exist, and that everyone should be open to all other people no matter of what they look like or believe in. To that I have this to say, if you are so pro-acceptance of diversity, why can't you accept that some people are not tollerant? Just because you believe everyone is good doesn't mean everyone does. In trying to force your belief of diversity on haters you are destroying that diversity that means so much to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I LIKE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE IT WAS CLEAVER HOW YOU TURNED THEIR OWN WORDS AGAINST THEM LIKE THAT.
very clever and thought out, i still hate you and everything you stand for (I see your mankmiester or mankmeister mishap is still in order, what a goof. Good overall choice of words and I agree with your stance.
I think what you said was very clever and smart. You are right in many ways and I agree with you.
I have very little knowledge on this topic and i am curious to find out more about this topic and your views on it.
I think the other people and I all agree that you took your time on this paper and your stance is clear.
Post a Comment