Friday, November 2, 2007

Dem Darn Companies

I think that companies who polute should take it upon themselves to reduce their polution and clean up their mess. That is clearly too idealistic, so I suggest that companies be forced by law to invest 5% of their profit towards environmental protection and clean up. That is only fair since if it weren't for the environment they would have no buisness. As to the question of repaying the victims, that is difficult. Often the effects of polution aren't felt until a long time after and very far away from the act. That makes it difficult to track the culprits. To solve that problem, I suggest that all companies send some of their environmental investment to a world wide association that helps victims of polution.

2 comments:

Rob. L. said...

Evan Cole
I really like your message, and your strong voice to create change for the betterment of the environment, I agree with your blog completely.

Andy B said...

I agree with your blog and I think you are right in what you think.